La Crosse, WI Massage Services
At Zen Masaj of La Crosse, WI, we provide therapeutic massage solutions which will exceed your expectations. Our licensed and certified massage therapists believe that a good health is a state of body and mind.
We’re focused exclusively on providing you with the highest quality, hands-on, therapeutic alternatives for pain and injury relief.
We have helped countless people achieve relief from pain and discomfort, with extraordinary
results – call us today at 608-790-0477 to schedule your appointment.
Offering a serene, peaceful, and private atmosphere from the moment they walk through the door:
- Swedish massage – relaxing, full body massage that involves applying pressure to muscles with the purpose to increase oxygen flow, relieve muscle tension, and promote relaxation.
- Deep Tissue massage – applying more pressure than Swedish massage and using passive stretching techniques, this technique is used for chronic tension of the deep underlying muscle fascia.
- Hot Stone massage – water-heated smooth, flat stones are placed on specific points of the body in order to promote relaxation and relieve muscle tension. A very popular technique in the cold, winter months.
- Couples massage – a technique growing in popularity that provides an emotional connection of receiving the massage at the same time. This technique also works well for an inexperienced client, who may want encouragement from a partner. “Couples” are not just limited to lovers, but can include sisters, friends, and mother / daughters looking for an opportunity to relax together or just have fun.
- Prenatal massage – a technique can help alleviate sciatica and swelling that may be caused from the pregnancy. The mother-to-be lies mostly on her side and we are able to relieve pressure in the neck, shoulders, backaches, headaches due to the shift in posture from increase in weight.
- Reiki – a Japanese form of massage that focuses more on energy work used to improve and balance the flow of your body's energies and bring health and well-being, while also reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
To schedule your appointment with Zen Masaj call 608-790-0477 today and we will be happy to help you.